Our client is an international investment firm who provide custody, trustee and fund administration services.
You will work in a team of 6 and work on UCIT and AIFM regulated funds. Working closely with the AVP and VP you will get extensive client facing experience.
The role also offers excellent work life balance, cutting edge technology and an opportunity to working in a high performing environment.
- You will prepare monthly compliance and NAV reviews in accordance with the Depositary’s policies and procedures.
- Perform and review daily cash-flow monitoring
- Liaise with the global sub-custodians, administrator and prime brokers, as required
- Meet client and investor reporting deliverables and deadlines
- Develop and maintain strong business relationship with colleagues
- Participate in new fund launches Participate in annual due diligence oversight program of administrators, sub-custodians and
- AIFM and UCITS managers
- Adhoc tasks / projects as required
- Third level degrees and a Financial Services qualifications desirable
- 3 years + Global Custody, Fund Services, Investment Compliance or Depositary experience
- Ability to adapt to various product deliverables
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Individual who takes initiative & ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of CBI Regulatory Framework
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 5390611
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||45,000 - 55,000|