Our client, an active Investment Manager, are currently looking to hire a Investment Analyst to join their growing organization. Based in Ireland, you will play a crucial role in conducting research, analysing financial data, and providing valuable insights to support investment decision-making processes.
- Conduct thorough research on potential investment opportunities, including equities, fixed income securities, and alternative investments.
- Analyse performance metrics to identify and report key performance metrics to management.
- Prepare and present investment reports, summaries, and presentations to senior management and clients.
- Monitor and track existing investments, regularly reviewing performance and updating reports for internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics, or a related field. Master’s degree or CFA designation is a plus.
- 1-3 years post graduate experience in Investment Management.
- Solid understanding of financial markets, asset classes, and investment instruments.
- Proficiency in Excel is essential.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and draw meaningful conclusions.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV or Call Evan McNeice on +353 1 539 0612
Due to application volume, only candidates who meet the specific criteria as laid out on the job specification will be shortlisted to discuss.
|Job Category||Front Office|