Our client is a private markets fund manager who recently selected Dublin as their European HQ.
The Head of Risk role is a new role and will be responsible for the risk programme of the new entity and take on the Pre-Approved Controlled Function (PCF) 14.
It will be a varied role covering all areas of risk for the Dublin entity, including “Designated Person” responsibility for both fund and operational risk management.
Reporting to the Group Chief Risk Officer and locally in Ireland to the MD.
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of risk management policies and procedures for Ireland.
- Ensuring that all applicable risks relating to the AIFM, including any fund risks, can be identified, monitored, and managed at all times.
- Presentation of risk issues to the Board.
- Assist with the review and assessment of local regulatory requirements, ensuring all necessary controls are in place.
- Work with the Global Risk Team on projects such as new VaR and stress test models for investment risk and capital assessment from an operational risk standpoint.
- 8 years + compliance experience within Funds, Asset Management or Capital Markets.
- Previous approval and experience operating in a PCF role.
- You will possess prior experience in liaising with the Central Bank or other EU regulators at a senior level.
- Ability to interact and build relationships with senior stakeholders including boards, regulators, auditors, legal advisors, and third-party service providers.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV or Call Mark Stephens on 086 301 9222
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance|
|Job Type||Full Time|