Unique opportunity for an accomplished risk and compliance professional to join a market-leading investment firm. High performing culture and above market rate bonus on offer.
You will report the Global head of legal and be acting as the Head of Compliance and Risk and MLRO. You will have responsibility for running of our clients Anti-Money Laundering Program and acting as Company Secretary.
- Maintain relationships with regulatory bodies & represent the business
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, regulatory notices/guidance and contractual documentation.
- Co-ordinating the internal assessment function.
- Monitoring of all staff to ensure regulatory training and competence guidelines are satisfied and providing training to such staff.
- Ensure that our clients complaints procedures are being followed and providing advice/guidance on complaints resolution.
- Ongoing co-ordination and reviewing of all areas of our client’s operations in order to ensure that business activities are carried out in accordance with group policies and procedures.
- Monitoring, executing and reporting business risk management pursuant to direction from the Board of Directors.
- Providing support and assistance to compliance staff and other duties as required.
- Third level qualification or relevant professional qualification (LCOI)
- min +8 years’ experience within a Compliance role in Funds.
- Excellent knowledge of Irish regulations with Cayman & Bermuda preferred
- Strong understanding of regulatory obligations & UCITS/AIFM Management
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise workloads & meet deadlines
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611.
|Job Category||Executive, Featured Opportunities|