Our client is a top tier Investment Bank.
This is an exciting time to join a top-tier investment bank that recently selected Dublin as their European headquarters.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of market risk, including identifying, assessing, and mitigating risk exposures across all trading activities.
This is a highly visible position, which will include market risk board representation, and you will work closely with the C-suite locally and in London.
- Manage the Market Risk function, providing 2nd line oversight and guidance to the team on all aspects of market risk management, including market risk modelling and limit setting, stress testing, scenario analysis, and reporting.
- Interaction and engagement with the regulator on Market and Liquidity Risk aspects.
- Develop, implement, and maintain market risk policies and procedures, ensuring they are in line with regulatory requirements, and best practices.
- Approval of new business, products and/or transaction proposals and market risk limit increases.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the front office trading desks, and other key stakeholders across the Bank, to ensure effective communication and collaboration on all market risk related matters.
- Stay up to date with regulatory developments, market trends, and industry best practices, and provide regular updates to senior management on any changes that may impact the Bank’s market risk profile.
- Day-to-day management of direct reports.
- Minimum of 10 years of Market Risk experience within an Investment Bank or a MiFID regulated firm.
- Strong knowledge of market risk management practices, including market risk models, VaR, stress testing.
- Proven track record in managing and motivating a team, with a focus on developing talent and promoting a high-performance culture.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify and assess risks and develop effective risk mitigation strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- 3rd Level Degree and professional qualification desirable.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV.
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance|
|Job Type||Full Time|