Our client, a globally recognised investment manager who have recently setup operations in Ireland, are currently looking for a Head of Internal Audit as a result of their continued expansion. This is a newly created position and will assume PCF responsibility.
Reporting to both the local CEO and Group CFO in head office, you will be responsible for Internal Audit & Controls. This is a highly commercial role so outside of the Audit function you will also act in an advisory capacity within the business.
- Ensure that audit practices follow internal procedures and policies and establish a recognised audit program.
- Reporting and presenting audit findings directly to the board.
- Oversee any internal audit functions with regards external provides.
- Take control of all associated risk and compliance work within audit, in particular internal controls.
- Minimum of 4 years post-qualified experience in essential with 4 years’ experience in an audit/professional services environment preferable.
- Experience within Investment Management or Banking is essential with exposure to regulations such as UCITS, AIFMD & MiFID highly desirable.
- Proven success acing in a senior management capacity within a financial services firm.
- Be professional qualified (e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACMA or ACCA).
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV or Call Stephen O Connor on 01 539 0610.
If you are a Finance or Accounting professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Stephen O Connor at Camden Recruitment Partners.
|Job Category||Featured Opportunities, Investment Management|
|Job Type||Full Time|