We are currently recruiting a Head of Fund Risk on behalf of a market leading Super Manco.
Working closely with the CEO, you will be part of the European Leadership team with DP responsibility for Fund Risk Management.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing improvement of the Fund Risk Oversight Framework as required and ensuring compliance with any relevant regulatory regimes.
- You will take ownership of the firms Fund Risk Framework, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations.
- You will be responsible for the review and validation of monthly and quarterly risk reports provided by relevant Portfolio Managers and independently produced by the Firm
- Quarterly reporting to the Board on the status of all Fund Risk activity, including highlighting any potential risks and issues as well as recommending remediation plans.
- Provide regular reports on all Funds in Ireland and the UK
- Communicate with key business stakeholders as well as clients with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Lead by example and role model key behaviours and values.
- Provide advice, support and analysis to the business to assess investment risk.
- Excellent Academics
- 6-8 years Investment management or fund risk experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of UCITS and AIFMD requirements.
- Demonstrable knowledge of CP 86 and the responsibilities of the Designated Person
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise multiple activities
- Strong understanding of investment performance and risk methodology
- Strong understanding of the drivers of investment risk
- Ability to present effectively at Board level and manage others to deliver firm objectives
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611
|Job Category||Featured Opportunities, Risk & Compliance|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||100,000 - 120,000|