This is an exciting new opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing entrepreneurial global asset management firm.
You will act as the Designated Person for Distribution, a controlled function subject to pre-approval by the CBI and will be an integral part of our clients global Business Development team.
You will be providing marketing and client servicing support to the firm’s overall Distribution efforts and you will be working closely with the Investor Relations teams.
- Monitor compliance with local registration requirements, providing assurance to the Board that applicable registrations, listings, NAV publications, document access and local agents and representatives are in place prior to distribution in a given targeted domicile.
- Produce regular reports regarding distribution strategy and trends and ensure that there are no conflicts with the prospectus, fund documentation and associated marketing materials.
- Ensure that effective complaints handling procedures are in place, liaising closely with the Designated Person for Regulatory Compliance.
- Ensure that Distributors’ reports are submitted to Board meetings and participate in such meetings to provide commentary and to engage in a discussion with the Board on any issues that may arise.
- Escalate material distribution policy and procedural issues to the Board and liaise with the Service Providers and the relevant legal advisers, as necessary, with a view to identifying to the Board appropriate measures and timetable for resolution of such issues, monitoring the follow-up of escalated issues to ensure such issues are resolved on a timely basis.
- 6-10 years of client service, sales support, relationship management or distribution experience at an investment management or fund services firm.
- Experience with UCITS funds, closed and open-ended AIFs would be advantageous.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
- A Passion for financial markets and an ambition to excel in fast paced buyside environment
- Strong academic background, MSc or professional qualification desirable
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611
|Job Category||Executive, Featured Opportunities, Investment Management|
|Salary||80,000 - 90,000|