Our client is an institutional asset management firm located in Dublin.
You will act as the DP for Regulatory Compliance and be responsible for the compliance programme and all associated reporting for the Irish Management Company.
Reporting into the CEO you will join a team of experienced and high performing Designated persons. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced, entrepreneurial asset management firm.
- Manage along with the Group Head of Compliance and the CEO of Ireland all supervisory
- Local oversight of the compliance monitoring programme for Ireland – leveraging the
- current global compliance monitoring programme where relevant and permitted.
- Local oversight of anti-money laundering and terrorist financing controls.
- Coordination of all CBI and other reporting and requests.
- The creation and maintenance of periodic management company board reporting.
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of the policies and procedures required for
- this entity.
- Assist with the review and assessment of local regulatory requirements.
- Coordination of training for local staff.
- Managing the KIID/PRIIPs process for the firm along with other teams.
- Excellent academics.
- 6-10 years of compliance experience within Asset Management or the Irish Funds sector essential.
- Broad knowledge of UCITS, AIFMD and MiFID II
- This role requires someone with attention to detail, good analytical and communication skills
- A pro-active, hardworking, and positive attitude.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment.
Due to application volume, only candidates who meet the specific criteria as laid out on the job specification will be shortlisted to discuss.
|Job Category||Featured Opportunities, Risk & Compliance|
|Job Type||Full Time|