Our client is a leading financial services, credit and payments institution who are currently looking for a Governance and Reporting Manager to join their team.
You will join the team as the Governance and Reporting Manager, reporting to the head of FP&A & Stress Testing and being the main point of contact for all issues relating to capital and liquidity reporting.
- Working in conjunction with finance to implement clear reporting for Balance Sheet management, forecasting and stress testing.
- Capital Management update inclusive of current Pillar 1 and 2 assessments, rolling forecasting, stress testing outputs and early warning indicators.
- Supporting the FP&A team in the monthly Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book and FX risk reporting.
- Analysis and reporting on all activities of ILAAP, Balance Sheet Management and Liquidity Stress Testing.
- Working with the Senior Manager to ensure all necessary governance steps are fully adhered to.
- Experience as a financial controller or senior financial accountant.
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Exposure to capital & Liquidity management.
- Project experience within finance.
- Risk management experience would be advantageous.
How to apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Stephen O’Connor at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on
|Job Category||Banking and Financial Services|
|Job Type||Full time|