Fund Risk Manager
A global Buy-Side firm are currently recruiting an Investment Risk Manager. This is a newly created position.
You will be working closely with the Designated Person for Fund Risk and the Chief Risk Officer.
- Collate and interpret risk MI to identify and report on trends and issues to bring to the attention of first line risk managers and risk committees.
- Assist in the production of monthly risk summaries for senior management and quarterly risk reports for its board of directors and funds.
- Work to improve analysis and reporting systems and tools used across the business
- Review all market, liquidity, credit and counterparty risk metrics, and to monitor and analyse these against regulatory and prospectus limits as well as against the relevant policy or relevant risk framework.
- Maintains effective working relationships with internal and external risk stakeholders.
- 3- 5 years Risk Management experience within Investment Management or Fund Services.
- Good understanding of Irish UCITS and AIFMD rules, particularly around portfolio risk.
- A good understanding of different risk methodologies such as VaR.
- A high level of numeracy with strong analytical skills.
- A post-graduate degree and a professional qualification desirable.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment.
Due to application volume, only candidates who meet the specific criteria as laid out on the job specification will be shortlisted to discuss.
|Job Category||Featured Opportunities, Risk & Compliance|
|Job Type||Full Time|