This is an exciting new opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing tech focused asset management firm.
The Fund Oversight function operates as a point of contact for the various outsourced service providers. The role involves an interesting mix of control-oriented works, regulation, reporting, problem solving, taxation, fund accounting, relationship management and projects.
You will have to deal with ad-hoc, complex issues as they arise while focusing on internal deadlines against deliveries of the outsourced fund administration, custody and depositary service providers.
- Day to day oversight of operational interactions between Management Company, Distributors, Investment Managers, Administrators, Custodians.
- People Management, set-out training schedules, identify key requirements for any recruitment, lead from the front, assist in the BAU process, and integrate team members into the Fund Oversight team.
- Management of Relationships with internal and external clients.
- Monthly preparation of Board documents and ability to analyze and process the relevant information provided by the administrators in order to be presented before the Board of Directors.
- Project Management, opening of Custody accounts in different locations and coordinating the launch of new classes and funds.
- 8 – 12 Years Fund Services, Man Co or Investment Management Experience.
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments across all asset classes and a good understanding of UCITs and AIF Regulation.
- Self-Motivated, excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Tech Savy with an interest in Data.
- 3rd Level Qualification and professional qualification highly desirable.
Competitive package negotiable and commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611
|Job Category||Featured Opportunities, Investment Management|
|Salary||75000 - 85000|