Our client is an expanding buy-side service provider. The firm plans to enter the Luxembourg market in 2021.
- Working closely with the Managing Director you be the main daily point of contact for our clients Dublin office in relation to a range of clients and their deliverables.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and monitoring the operational tasks performed by our clients Dublin office to successfully meet client deliverables in the Fund Accounting Department.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the successful and accurate completion of the accounting and administrative servicing requirements for various alternative and/or mutual fund products and structures for assigned funds.
- You will be responsible for ensuring premier client service standards are achieved within specified deadlines and according to best practice operations.
- You will assist in the development and implementation of departmental procedures.
- You will ensure a seamless operational transition for new and converted funds from
- implementation to production mode from the implementation/conversion team.
- Work on Projects / Adhoc tasks as required.
- 3 to 5 years fund accounting background with experience in Alternatives / Private equity/Private Debt experienceExperience in supervisory skills and/or coaching / mentoring
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English Language (both verbal and written) essential.
- Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and technology savvy
- Third Level Degree in Finance or related field.
- Knowledge and expertise of the FIS investran system a plus.
- Knowledge and expertise of the Advent Geneva system a plus.
Competitive package negotiable and commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services|