Fund Oversight Administrator – ManCo
Our client, an International Management Company (ManCo), is currently looking to hire a Fund Oversight Administrator as a result of their growth phase in Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity for someone working in the Fund Administration space to make the transition across and work for an expanding ManCo.
- You will be responsible for Nav oversight.
- You will provide 3rd party and outsourcing oversight for both fund accounting and transfer agency.
- You will be responsible for oversight of Fund Accounting activities.
- You will assist with client’s project management and change initiatives.
- You will assist in ensuring regulatory compliance.
- You will assist with the onboarding process for new clients and funds.
- You will have experience in NAV production.
- You will have knowledge surrounding a variety of asset classes.
- Some regulatory knowledge of UCITs and AIFM funds would be preferable.
- Experience in Fund Operations, Onboarding, Product and Fund Launches would be an advantage.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link to James Hogan at Camden Recruitment.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Middle Office & Operations|