Unique opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a boutique investment services firm. High performing culture and above market rate bonus on offer.
You will join a client service team responsible for servicing alternative investments funds including Private Debt, Private Equity and Hedge Funds.
This position will facilitate exciting career opportunities within a dynamic and rapidly growing area of our clients’ business driven by strong demand across new markets.
You will be responsible for the provision of accounting, valuation, investor, risk management and corporate administration services for a group of very complex investment funds, on behalf of a base of challenging institutional clients.
- Client relationship management
- New business integration
- Meeting reporting deadlines
- You will be degree qualified and be ACCA or ACA qualified
- 5 Years + Funds, Financial Reporting or Audit experience
- You will have a high level of expertise and technical knowledge of alternative investment products
- Excellent client service and organisational skills
- Experience with portfolio management and analytics systems would be an asset
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services, Featured Opportunities|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||60,000 - 80,000|