This is an exciting opportunity for a high caliber fund accountant to join an Investment Manager based in Dublin 2. Excellent bonus and work like balance on offer.
Our client is an international investment manager that has a boutique custody and fund services operation based in Dublin 2.
You will be the daily client operational contact for a range of alternative and mutual funds. You will be responsible for supervising the daily, weekly and monthly deliverables in the Fund Accounting Department. The position will offer excellent work life balance, cutting edge technology and an opportunity to working in a high performing environment.
- You will provide input and feedback to Managers regarding employees’ ongoing performance development / performance appraisals;
- You will meet client month-end valuation and reporting deliverables;
- Assist in the idea generation and the development and implementation of departmental procedures;
- You will work on Projects and Adhoc tasks as required.
- 3 to 5 years fund accounting background with experience in Alternatives, Private Equity or Mutual Funds;
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills;
- Strong organizational and people management skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time to maximize efficiency and to meet strict
- Third Level Degree in Finance or related field
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to David McBride at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 5390611
For a confidential discussion call David or email your CV by hitting apply.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Middle Office & Operations|