This is a great opportunity for a senior financial reporting professional to join this expanding operation. This is a newly created position due to continued growth.
Our client is a global investment manager with an operation in Dublin covering investment management and fund services. They offer excellent remuneration and benefits along with very strong working conditions, culture and work-life balance.
- You will be responsible for supervising the day to day functionality of the financial reporting team.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that client service standards are kept at a premium level.
- Your team will have responsibility for ensuring financial statements are prepared and distributed appropriately to the external clients.
- You will have responsibility for regulatory compliance and associated filling to the central bank.
- To be successful in this role you will have 2 years’ + experience at Supervisor level within a financial reporting team.
- Proven success in managing teams through a period of growth is essential.
- Experience across Hedge and Private Equity (essential) is also required.
- Exposure to IFRS, US GAAP, LUX GAAP, FRS 102 and other regulatory accounting standards.
- Part or Fully Qualified ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV or Call Stephen O Connor on 01 539 0610.
If you are a Funds professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Stephen O Connor at Camden Recruitment Partners. Our Fund Services team recruit for Middle Office, Fund Administration, Fund Accounting, Investor Services and Financial Reporting positions at all levels.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Custody and Fund Services|
|Job Type||Full Time|