Our client, a global leader in Legal, Corporate & Fund Services, is currently looking to appoint a Finance Manager to take responsibility for the finance function at Group level.
Reporting to the CFO you will have responsibility for all aspects of finance and accounting functions including managing a team of 5 accounting professionals.
- Preparation of management accounts, cashflow management and financial forecasts and performance.
- You will be possible for presenting and reporting to the board for the finance function.
- Associated filings to the CBI and VAT returns, including regulatory reporting.
- Manage the annual audit process. for standalone and consolidated structures.
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualified experience in essential with 4 years’ experience in an audit/professional services environment preferable.
- Experience within structure finance, SPV’s, Fund Services or Investment Management would be highly advantageous.
- Proven success in leading and managing a finance function within a financial services firm.
- Strong knowledge of reporting standards such as IFRS, US GAAP & FRS 102 and experience dealing with the CBI.
- Be professional qualified (e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACMA or ACCA).
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV or Call Stephen O Connor on 01 539 0610.
If you are a Finance or Accounting professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Stephen O Connor at Camden Recruitment Partners.
|Job Category||Banking and Financial Services|
|Job Type||Full Time|