Excellent opportunity for high achieving funds professional to work for an employer of choice. High performing culture and excellent work-life balance on offer.
Our client is a market leading and highly entrepreneurial investment management firm based in Dublin.
You will take on a lead role in the on-boarding of investment funds and work closely with Business Development and Relationship Management.
- Work collaboratively with Business Development to implement appropriate client solutions for new clients and prospects.
- Manage a team of fund experts focused on onboarding of new UCITS and AIFM Management company clients.
- Allocate Onboarding work to the relevant location and team members based on capacity and ability.
- Effectively manage the relationship with investment managers and other service providers while onboarding European domiciled funds of the management company to ensure client satisfaction is maintained and that regulatory obligations are met.
- Present all projects for approval to the Fund Board.
- Adopt and implement best practice project management approach to fund launches.
- Become capable to act as the on-boarding lead in client pitches and client presentations.
- P&L responsibility.
- Motivated with a proved track record of building and maintaining client relationships.
- 10 years’ experience working with an investment firm or a fund service provider.
- Knowledge of AIFMD and UCITS.
- Client facing/onboarding background and strong IT skills.
- Strong academic background, MSc or professional qualification desirable
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611
|Job Category||Executive, Investment Management|