The chance to work for one of the top ten global custodians on the trustee side to enhance the Depositary’s operational control environment.
- The Trustee Supervisor is responsible for overseeing legal and regulatory compliance with regards to Irish and non-Irish domiciled funds.
- Interaction with fund managers & management companies re investment breaches
- Assist in the review of new business requests, including the Depositary’s on-going review of Fund materials.
- Escalate significant audit issues, set direction, and effectively communicate proposed resolutions.
- Portfolio compliance and Validation of Cash Flow Monitoring.
- Net Asset Valuation (NAV) Oversight-Validation
- Client Service, Reporting and Project Management
- The ideal candidate for this role has 3-5 years experience in Trustee/Depositary.
- Our client requires a minimum of 3 years depositary or trustee experience.
- UCITS or AIFM knowledge.
- You will hold a 3rd level qualification
- Excellent organisation skills, be self-motivated and have high attention to details.
How to apply
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to David McBride at Camden Recruitment.
|Job Category||Middle Office & Operations|