Our client, one of the largest dedicated banking and credit portfolio advisors in Europe, is currently looking for a Vice President, to join their dynamic CPA team in Dublin. This role has become available due to continued and expected growth within the business.
- The VP will work within the M&A capability to support European client pitch work and transaction preparation and execution on the buy and sell side.
- The role will involve leading the preparation of transaction marketing materials, identifying and implementing solutions to technical and transactional issues and participating in investor communications throughout each transaction.
- Additionally, you will lead client and stakeholder meetings, manage project reporting requirements and associated risk management duties.
- The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience in a buy / sell side transaction role with strong technical banking and credit knowledge.
- Additionally, experience analysing large data sets and cashflow modelling is desirable.
HOW TO APPLY:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Rosie O’Doherty at Camden Recruitment.
If you are a Banking or Finance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Rosie O’Doherty at Camden Recruitment Partners. Our Banking and Finance team recruit for roles across all levels of the Banking and Finance sector; Investment Banking, Corporate & Treasury, Commercial and Non-Bank Lending.
|Job Category||Featured Opportunities, Investment Management|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Excellent package and above market rate bonus on offer.|