Is an active UCITS Investment Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing buyside firm who are experiencing significant levels of AUM growth.
You will be reporting to the Company Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) to support the continuous growth of the company. You will assist in the review of upstream regulatory changes and analysis of impact on the businesses.
You will support the Head of Compliance and the Compliance Team in preparing reports and updates for the Board, the Central Bank, Senior Management, and any other stakeholders.
You will be preparing, reviewing, advising on Policies and Procedures of the Company, regarding Compliance Policies and Group Policies, keeping in good order the Compliance Handbook.
- Oversight of the Funds UCITS and Prospectus Limits, dealing efficiently with the Depositary, the Investment Managers, and the system provider.
- Dealing efficiently with the Investment Managers, fund service providers and Depositary Banks, in relation to Fund Limits investigation breaches, and in directing the application of policies and in verifying the appropriate execution of the target operating model.
- Assisting the Compliance Team in the execution of the Annual Compliance Plan.
- Providing support to the CCO and in certain circumstances advise and guide staff in relation to compliance matters.
- Involvement in regulatory/compliance projects.
- Assist with developing staff training and delivering of the same.
- Assist in the promotion of an appropriate compliance culture.
- Degree Qualified
- Professional Qualification or the LCOI designation preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in compliance or similar discipline within the funds or investment management sector
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Have a passion for financial products and markets
- Specific experience of UCITS and AIFM Regulations
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611
|Job Category||Investment Management|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||50,000 - 60,000|