This is a newly created position and a great opportunity for high calibre compliance professional to join an expanding global team.
Our client is a top tier global bank who provide asset servicing solutions to the global investment management industry.
This position will sit within the Regulatory Compliance Team. The Compliance Department is split into 3 divisions, Client Due Diligence, AML and Regulatory Compliance. The Compliance Department consists of circa 25 staff, with the majority based in Dublin and operate under the direction of the Chief Compliance Office, also based in Dublin.
- Work with the global Compliance Team to develop, implement, and monitor Compliance Monitoring Plan (“CMP”) for all regulated jurisdictions.
- Where necessary add controls to monitor non-regulated jurisdictions for compliance with group policies and procedures
- Conduct tests/checks regarding compliance practices
- Identify issues and ensure appropriate action is taken or escalated
- Keep abreast of all relevant regulatory developments in jurisdictions such as Ireland, Bermuda &
- Cayman Islands, research the regulatory requirements and report on the impact thereof on the Company’s licenses, business or services;
- Study new and emerging international regulations and identify their application.
- Work with effected group and/or product development team and recommend processes, policies and procedures to ensure new requirements are incorporated into day to day processes;
- Ensure provision of prompt and accurate advice to the business on compliance and regulatory matters;
- Update, communicate, interpret and implement all compliance policies & procedures and ensure they meet regulatory and group requirements;
- Assist with developing compliance training modules and providing training;
- Assist in the periodic reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, Compliance and Risk Committee and Board of Directors.
- Escalation of any major issues in the above areas to the Compliance Manager, Head of Compliance,CCO as required;
- Perform other duties as assigned and incidental to the work described above.
- Have a relevant degree or other third level qualification;
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within Compliance in the Funds industry;
- Professional Certificate and Diploma in Compliance desirable
- A good knowledge of Irish, Cayman and / or Bermudian Fund Regulations will be an advantage;
- Be proficient with Microsoft tools;
- Possess strong interpersonal and communications skills;
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 5390611
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||45,000 - 50,000|