Our client, an internationally recognised Financial Services Company, is looking for a highly skilled, enthusiastic and driven Compliance Officer to join their team.
The Compliance Officer will report directly to the Head of Risk & Compliance and the position presents a rare opportunity to drive compliance & risk initiatives in a highly innovative, global company.
- Support the business by providing advice and assistance on application of rules and policies for specific transactions and general business activities.
- Act as a key influencer in determining and driving the compliance culture.
- Partner with other control functions (including but not limited to AML/CTF, Audit, Operations, Legal etc.) when matters of common or collateral concern arise.
- Take ownership of key processes from end to end – such as those relating to Fraud and ensure they are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Previous proven experience in a dynamic compliance role, ideally within a cross border multilingual environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within financial services.
- Superior investigative skills and knowledge of all applicable regulatory requirements including Payment Services Directive, AML/CTF, CPC, FATCA and Data Protection.
- Professional Diploma in Compliance preferred.
How to Apply
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Rosie O’Doherty at Camden Recruitment.
If you are a Banking or Finance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Rosie O’Doherty at Camden Recruitment Partners. Our Banking and Finance team recruit for roles across all levels of the Banking and Finance sector; Investment Banking, Corporate & Treasury, Commercial and Non-Bank Lending.
|Job Category||Professional Services|