Is a market leading Super Manco who are experiencing significant levels of business growth. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing firm with an entrepreneurial spirit.
This will be a high profile and commercial position. Your primary focus will be to lead compliance driven projects. You will also work closely with the Compliance Directors and provide technical compliance support.
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements impacting the European regulated entities to be developed and maintained
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of authorisations of both European regulated entities by jurisdiction & Regulator to be developed and maintained
- Knowledge and understanding of the Policy & Procedural Matrices across both European regulated entities and how these Matrices facilitate compliance
- Actively question methods and processes with the key to making the team more effective and efficient.
- Promote a compliance focused culture both locally in the Dublin office and to the wider Group.
- Share key learning and knowledge lessons at team meetings.
- Able/willing to take on additional duties as and when required
- Escalate all issues as and when they arise.
- Monitor and oversee the Regulatory Reporting calendar across both European regulated entities ensuring deadlines are met
- Assist the business in ensuring reporting requirements are identified and met by all regulated entities
- Lead day-to-day communication with the Regulators for both European regulated entities across a breath of subjects such as general daily interaction, query resolution, passporting etc.
- Take the lead on one/two compliance driven projects per annum impacting either or both European regulated entities
- Identify and engage stakeholders and liaise with Group Compliance and Legal teams to leverage expertise and drive the project onwards
- Assist in preparing project reports including key findings and recommendations for inclusion in the Compliance Officers report to the Board.
- Degree Qualified
- Professional Qualification or the LCOI designation desirable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in compliance or similar discipline within the funds or investment management sector
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Specific experience of UCITS and AIFM Regulations
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||65,000 - 75000|