Our client is an international investment firm who provide Fund Administration, Depositary and AIFM/UCITS Management Company services.
You will be reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer and work across three regulated entities. The successful candidate will provide oversight of the business’ compliance with relevant regulatory requirements as well as advising the business of their obligations whilst supporting the business in meeting its strategic objectives.
- Maintain the Companies’ Compliance Framework in terms of emerging legislation, revised controls and new business processes / functions.
- Support the businesses in anticipating and responding to the changing regulatory landscape.
- Identify new and emerging legislation, identify the impact of same on the Companies and work with business units to ensure efficient, effective and timely implementation.
- Designing and ensuring delivery of all compliance monitoring and the closing out of any follow up or action items.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Regulator and provide assistance with all regulatory inspections, outlining the Companies’ positions where appropriate during these inspections and ensuring that any follow up actions are closed out.
- Assist the Chief Compliance Officer in implementing, reviewing and amending each of the Companies’ Compliance Plan.
- Support the Compliance Function in the periodic review and update of compliance policies and procedures as required.
- The oversight of the preparation of reports and/or presenting as required for the Board Meetings of the Companies.
- Ensure familiarity with material regulatory developments through self-study and attendance at industry meetings and seminars where appropriate.
- Ensure the Compliance Manual for each of the Companies is developed and maintained on a regular basis.
- Minimum of 6 years’ Compliance experience in a ManCo, Investment Manager or Funds Service Provider.
- Good technical abilities and knowledge of applicable regulations (UCITS, AIFMD, CP86).
- Familiarity with investment and regulatory issues facing the Irish Funds industry and significant investment industry experience.
- A detailed appreciation of the regulatory framework in which each of the Companies operate in and the likely impact of key regulatory developments on business requirements.
- Proven people/project management experience.
- Degree Qualified and professional qualification desirable.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 5390611
|Job Category||Custody and Fund Services, Featured Opportunities, Investment Management|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||65,000 - 75,000|