Our client is a dynamic and expanding commodities trading firm located in Dublin.
You will work closely with the Compliance Manager ensuring all compliance obligations are met.
Working in a fast-paced commodities trading compliance function you will work external and internal parties.
You will get exposure and keep abreast of European Financial Regulation such as
- Regulation on Energy Markets Integrity and Transparency (REMIT)
- European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Market Abuse Regulation (MAR), Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II)
- Electricity and Gas Licenses.
- Internal Policies and Procedures on Data Protection, Competition or Bribery,
- 2+ years relevant Compliance, Regulatory or Legal experience.
- Legal, accounting, business or economics degree.
- Critical thinking and research skills with great attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on own initiative, using good judgement and discretion.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to prioritize work in pursuit of deadlines.
- Flexible and eager to learn material in new fields and develop new work practices.
Our client offers excellent growth prospects, affording the successful candidate outstanding career development opportunities.
Competitive package negotiable and commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on 01 539 0611
|Job Category||Investment Management|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||45000 - 55,000|