This is an exciting new opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing entrepreneurial global asset management firm.
The Head of Risk role is a new role and will be responsible for the risk programme of the new entity and take on the Pre-Approved Controlled Function (PCF) 14.
It will be a varied role covering all areas of risk for the Dublin entity, including “Designated Person” responsibility for both fund and operational risk management.
Reporting to the Group Chief Risk Officer and locally in Ireland to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of risk management policies and procedures for Ireland
- Ensuring that all applicable risks relating to the Super-Manco, including any fund risks, can be identified, monitored and managed at all times;
- Preparation of ongoing risk monitoring and reporting for regulated funds (e.g. UCITS, AIFs);
- Presentation of risk issues to the Board;
- Assist with the review and assessment of local regulatory requirements, ensuring all necessary Super-Manco controls are in place;
- Work with the Global Risk Team on projects such as new VaR and stress test models for investment risk and capital assessment from an operational risk standpoint
- 6-10 years of risk management experience at an investment management firm.
- Experience dealing with CBI matters associated with asset management is essential.
- Experience with UCITS funds, closed and open-ended AIFs would be advantageous.
- A pro-active, hardworking, and positive attitude is a must as the Head of Risk will be working as part of a fast-paced global firm;
- Statistical modelling and programming (Python, SQL, VBA) skills also a positive
- Strong academic background, MSc or professional qualification desirable
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Mark Stephens at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on
|Job Category||Featured Opportunities, Risk & Compliance|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||100,000 - 120,000|