This is an excellent opportunity for a high caliber sales professional to join a Global Asset Manager.
Our client is a Global investment manager who recently selected Dublin as their European Hub.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute towards the successful achievement of asset under management (AUM) growth targets.
- Work closely with the team to contribute towards the successful delivery of pre-agreed AUM and revenue targets
- The pursuit of new business opportunities and the ability to successfully pursue and sell
- Build relationships, generate new leads and support pipeline management
- Effective internal and external networking across segments to generate and develop new leads
- Solid knowledge of asset management and the institutional investment landscape
- Degree educated and further industry qualifications (CFA, etc.) would be advantageous
- Client-facing sales/relationship management experience
· Proven ability to close deals and raise AUM across all sectors
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to David McBride at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me on
|Job Category||Front Office|