Are you an experienced sales or business development professional with proven success in your field? This is a great opportunity for someone to join the start up operation of an established globally recognised economic research and consultancy firm.
Our client is a global leader in research and consultancy services to the Investment & Asset Management and Investment Banking & Trading sectors globally.
- Manage “real” sales leads and pipeline and associated sales forecasts.
- Being the company SME on new market trends and competitor analysis.
- Being the company champion for “best in class” client engagement and account management.
- Identify and build new market opportunities within the region.
- Establish as defines sales process and strategy.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years proven success in a business development or sales position.
- Financial services preferable but this must come with proven sales success.
- Target driven mentality and strong pipeline management skills.
- Business to business sales is essential.
- Experience and an interest in developing long term relationships.
- Involvement with managing RFPs and SLAs.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link or call Stephen O Connor for a confidential discussion on 01 539 0610.
|Job Category||Professional Services|
|Job Type||Full Time|