Are you an experienced Business Analyst or Project Manager working within the Fund Services space?
Our client, a global leader in technology to the Funds industry, is currently looking to hire a Business Analyst specifically for their Regulatory, AML and Transfer Agency products.
- Manage associated client relationships and the Implementation and rollout of Regulatory, AML & Transfer Agency products & processes.
- Being a key point of contact for clients in the delivery of technology solutions and taking them through the full lifecycle of the implementation process.
- Managing and working on system enhancements, internal research & development
- Test functionality changes which requires detailed knowledge of Funds Regulations and Transfer Agency.
- Participate on client pitches and assist in the sales process.
- Proven success working on large scale projects within the Funds industry.
- Experience as a Business Analyst where there was substantial client interaction.
- Experience in Funds Regulations, AML and/or Transfer Agency is essential.
- Excellent analytical and computer skills are essential.
- The position demands experience of working in projects as part of a team, ability to multi task is a must and
- The successful candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV or Call Stephen O Connor on 01 539 0610.
If you are a Funds professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Stephen O Connor at Camden Recruitment Partners. Our Fund Services team recruit for Custody & Middle Office, Fund Administration, Fund Accounting, Investor Services and Financial Reporting positions at all levels.