Reporting to the AML Senior Manager you will be responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the AML and Onboarding team including all new business to ensure company and regulatory objectives are achieved.
- Perform oversight and management in relation to follow up on outstanding AML documents ensuring aged outstanding documents are reported and escalated accordingly
- Oversee refresh process of existing business, in accordance with agreed cycles.
- Ownership of AML processes and procedures ensuring accurate and complete data is maintained for all clients, investors, related parties, and beneficial owners.
- Ensure regular AML management reporting across all funds is produced for submission to Management and Clients/Fund Boards.
- Ownership and processing FATCA/CRS documentation and associated reporting.
- 2 years+ experience supervising an AML team within Fund Services, Investment Management or a Management Company (ManCo).
- In-depth knowledge of Irish Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
- Project management experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation & Organization Skills
- Third Level Qualification, ACOI qualification desirable.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to David McBride at Camden Recruitment. If you are only passively looking without an updated CV and you are keen to find out more, please feel free to call me.
|Job Category||Middle Office & Operations|