Our client is a market leading buyside service provider who specialises in alternative funds and customized investment solutions.
You will work as an AML Senior Analyst as part of the AML team, focusing on AML reviews of Investors to ensure that a comprehensive anti-money laundering and fraud prevention framework is maintained and supported. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with AML experience to progress their career and join a globally renowned company in the funds industry.
- Inspect and examine all AML records connected to back book of business.
- Audit records received and complete second checks on all AML documentation.
- Identify any current investors who are on sanction lists and raise through appropriate procedures.
- Ensure proper file maintenance of all AML documentation, keeping AML database up to date, and ensuring both soft and hard copies of investor files are updated.
- Act as reference point for clients and colleagues should they have any AML queries.
- Ensure appropriate procedures are followed re: client and investor relationships and that they are risk rated.
- Minimum 2+ years experience working in AML within the Funds or Investments industry.
- Strong risk awareness knowledge, knowledge of EU legislation influencing AML regulations is preferable.
- Up to date knowledge of latest compliance and regulatory rules.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your CV or Call James Hogan on 01 539 0613.
|Job Category||Middle Office & Operations|