Senior Risk Analyst – Reinsurance
Due to continued growth, our client is recruiting a senior risk analyst that will report directly in the Chief Risk Officer.
The senior risk analyst will have responsibility for risk management activities across the three Reinsurance companies located in Ireland.
- Oversee and monitor all risk management activities of the company
- Drive activities to communicate, implement and monitor compliance with risk appetite and risk management policies
- Ensure the risk appetite statement and risk management policies are reviewed in line with the agreed schedule
- Participate in the internal control program testing (2nd level controls/investigations) to meet all internal company and Group requirements along with regulatory requirements.
- Participate in risk assessments to classify risks and measure impact of risk to the business
- Provide support for continued company compliance with the requirements of Solvency II
- Coordinate and prepare risk reporting to company Management, Board Committees and Board of Directors along with the Group Risk Function as required
- Participate in the successful completion of all Central Bank of Ireland regulatory requirements for enterprise risk management
- Third level qualification or equivalent (preferably business, accountancy or risk management discipline)
- Accountancy qualification desirable
- Insurance/reinsurance experience desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving, judgement and analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
For a confidential discussion please call Mark on 086 301 9222 or email your CV by pressing the apply button.
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance|
|Salary||55,000 - 65,000|