Senior Regulatory Reporting & Compliance Analyst
An alternative fund service provider is currently looking for a regulatory reporting and compliance specialist to join their team because of continued growth. In this team, you will become the regulatory subject matter expert.
- Adherence to and monitoring of regulatory compliance policies and procedures in accordance with US and EU regulations
- Liaising with all internal and external stakeholders on broader regulatory and compliance issues.
- Implement appropriate controls for the process of regulatory and AML documentation and review.
- Keeping up to date with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures.
- Participate in the review of Internal and operational risk management.
- Report accordingly to senior management and work in conjunction with the compliance department
- 18 months years Regulatory or Compliance experience within the financial services industry, banking and funds experience would be an advantage.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of FATCA & AIFMD and the associated filing and reporting.
- Proven track record working on AML projects is important.
- Previous people management experience would be advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of compliance/AML regulations and requirements.
For a confidential discussion please call Mark on 086 301 922 or email your CV by pressing the apply button
|Job Category||Compliance & Regulatory, Fund Operations & Middle Office|
|Salary||35,000 - 45,000|