Senior Fund Accountant- Cork
Unique opportunity to work in a client focused end to end environment. In addition, the company offers high quality training and career development.
The Senior Fund Accountant is responsible for the successful and accurate completion of the daily, weekly, and monthly NAV production. This individual will be responsible for providing premier client service in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in the production in daily, weekly, and monthly NAV, ensuring completion of specified tasks per NAV Checklist;
- Support the Fund Accountants to ensure that procedures are followed and that the service is at the required standard
- Perform cash, position and market value reconciliations between the Fund Administrator, brokers and clients;
- Ensures that all agreed deliverables are met
- Identify and investigate break items on reconciliation in a timely manner;
- Escalate fund accounting issues and aged items to the Fund Supervisor;
- Verify Corporate actions to ensure accurate processing;
- Calculate and process income and expense including fee calculations and trading accruals;
- Ensure all positions are priced correctly;
- Liaise with internal service departments to resolve miscellaneous fund issues;
- Participate in the annual evaluation of the Fund Accounting Team
- Work on Projects / Ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Third level qualification desirable.
- 12 months + fund accounting experience (mutual, hedge, private equity or credit funds experience)
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- PC proficient
- ACCA Gold Accreditation
- Opportunity to Work with the Industries Top Professionals
- Opportunity for career advancement in a Multinational Company
- Full health insurance, life insurance, and access to pension scheme
- Further education reimbursement
- Generous holiday package
For a confidential discussion please call Dan on 083 161 7583 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Fund Services|