Senior Finance and Accounts Assistant
My client is currently looking for an experience assistant accountant or finance professional from an industry or supply chain finance background to join their team. This position will report to the head of operations.
- Implementation of new Inventory Management client programmes
- Client and system registrations
- Accounting Reconciliation of internal applications
- Accounting manual workaround processing and implementation
- Transaction Processing
- Client System monitoring and reporting
- Maintenance of procedures and controls
- Project participation and implementation
- Quarterly forecasting and tracking of programmes
- Processing Export Letters of Credit: Advising, confirming, checking documents, claiming reimbursement, effecting payments
- Processing Guarantees / Performance & Bid Bonds: Checking facility, Issuance, Fee collection
- 2 years + experience in an accounting or finance based role.
- Industry, manufacturing or supply chain finance experience is desirable along with a financial services background.
- Part – Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively communicate up, across and down the organisation.
- Expose to Trade Finance
- Ability to engage with all business operations.
For a confidential discussion call Dan on 083 161 7583 or email your CV by hitting apply.
For a full list of our current job opportunities please visithttp://camden.ie/job-search/
|Job Category||Accountancy, Corporate and Investment Banking|