Investment Analyst – Funds Selection
Exciting opportunity for an experienced investment analyst to join a thriving Funds Selection Team Great scope for career progression and excellent bonus on offer.
We currently recruiting for an Investment Analyst who comes from a strong manager research background with experience gained across the main asset classes.
The Investment Analyst will have responsibility for the performance for a selected range of fund of fund portfolios invested in both fixed income and equity funds.
- Take responsibility for an allocated range of fund of fund portfolios.
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis of the portfolios and the underlying fund investments.
- Presenting to the Investment Committee; providing regular report and making proposals as required
- Presenting performance updates to stakeholders including distributors and the sales force network
- To take the lead in allocated fund research areas.
- Identifying and assessing the relevant universes for potential investment managers for existing funds
- To contribute to refining the investment process
- To work collegiately with the team on other asset classes as required
- Contribute to idea generation for possible new products
- On boarding new managers and target funds
- Liaising with third party investment managers in agreeing investment guidelines
- Working with the Product Development department on developing prospectuses
- Preparing manager and fund documentation as required
- Ad hoc projects as required
- A strong interest in investment markets and high degree of proactivity
- An analytical background with a degree in a finance or business discipline
- CFA qualification is preferred or studying towards it
- 3-5 years of dedicated manager research experience and funds selection
- Exposure to the main asset classes within equities and bonds
- Ability to pitch well constructed investment ideas
For a confidential discussion please call Mark on 086 301 9222 or email your CV by pressing the apply button.
|Job Category||Asset & Wealth Management, Featured Opportunities|
|Salary||55,000 - 65,000 + Bonus|