Hedge Fund Portfolio Analyst
Exciting opportunity develop a career in the alternative investment industry and join a dynamic team with huge scope in terms of career advancement and continual personal development.
Our client is seeking a highly skilled, enthusiastic and motivated Portfolio Analyst. The portfolio analyst will be a member of the Markets team and will report directly to the Head of Markets.
The portfolio analyst will be responsible for analysing the financial market and portfolio-specific drivers of investment performance of a range of multi-manager funds. The portfolio analyst will act as a subject matter expert, responding to investor queries and due diligence questions and developing investment content for marketing materials. The portfolio analyst will be expected to contribute to the production of white papers, participate in client meetings and mentor other members of the team.
Will have the ability to analyse and explain investment performance from a portfolio and financial market perspective is essential. The candidate must be comfortable working on process-driven tasks and to tight deadlines. The ability to manage workflow and make processes more efficient is also a requirement.
- 5 years financial markets experience
- Master’s degree in economics or finance
- Relevant professional qualification such as CFA or CAIA
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of trading, risk and portfolio management concepts
- Ability to manage workflow, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Familiarity with Bloomberg
For a confidential discussion please call Mark on 086 301 9222 or email your CV by pressing the apply button.
|Job Category||Asset & Wealth Management, Featured Opportunities|
|Salary||60,000 - 70,000 + Bonus|