Unique opportunity to work in a client focused end to end environment. In addition, the company offers high quality training and career development.
The Fund Accountant is responsible for the successful and accurate completion of the daily, weekly, and monthly NAV production. This individual will be responsible for providing premier client service in a timely and efficient manner. The Fund Accountant will act as intermediary between the funds and the investment advisors.
- Calculating and reporting the funds’ Net Asset Values (NAV’s).
- Communicating with the funds’ investment advisors and entering security trades;
- Calculate the funds’ expenses;
- Perform cash, position and market value reconciliations between the Fund Administrator, brokers and clients;
- Identify and investigate break items on reconciliation in a timely manner;
- Escalate fund accounting issues and aged items to the Fund Supervisor;
- Attend and participate in team meetings;
- Work on Projects / Ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Third level qualification desirable.
- 6 months + funds or accounting experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- PC proficient
- Opportunity to Work with the Industries Top Professionals
- Full health insurance and access to pension scheme
- Further education reimbursement
- Generous holiday package
For a confidential discussion please call Dan on 083 161 7583 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our current job opportunities please visit http://camden.ie/job-search/
|Job Category||Fund Services|