European Operations Director – Fund Services
Due to continued growth and regional realignment, an opportunity has been created for an accomplished and highly capable Director of Operations to join our clients Real Estate management team
The role will be responsible for supporting the Real Estate Global leadership team to create a standardised approach to our clients global Real Estate service offering, and will directly manage operational elements associated with the business.
- Manage real estate client relationships within Europe
- Provide technical accounting, fund operations, and real estate reporting standards knowledge and expertise to clients
- Work closely with Business Development and Senior Management teams on marketing pitches and other client presentations.
- Preparation of client service plans.
- Assist with the development of on-boarding and transition plans for new client integration.
- Manage fund accounting group operations, staffing, hiring, training and development
- Ensure services are delivered in accordance with client agreement including monitoring the timing and quality of client deliverables, approve ad hoc client requests
- Establish Risk and Quality assurance program specific to Real Estate offering
- Coordinate with Integration, Legal, Compliance, Financial Reporting and Tax group
- BBS in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- 10+ years real estate investment accounting experience, predominantly in private Real Estate funds.
- (CPA, ACCA, CIMA designation advantageous).
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation, business planning and budgeting,
- Familiarity with Investran, Yardi, MRI or other PERE software packages, highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of International GAAP/IFRS Accounting Principles.
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
For a confidential discussion please call Mark on 086 301 9222 or press the apply button to submit your CV
|Job Category||Executive, Fund Services|
|Salary||150,000 - 200,000|