Client Service Officer- Fund Services
Unique opportunity for a well-rounded and client focused fund services professional to make to move out of operations and into client service.
The client services officer will join a team responsible for onboarding of new clients onto the Company platform and report directly into the head of client services. They will be involved in every aspect of the client transition with each new client being treated as a project with specific deadlines to be met throughout.
- Supporting the team to allocate and prioritise workflow and task management
- Managing the follow up activities from client meetings; completion of minutes of meetings and monitoring completion of tasks
- Managing reporting and operation of tasks in conjunction with other team members; implementing and communicating company practice in carrying out tasks
- Coordinating the team’s effective use of the CRM System to ensure comprehensive client engagement
- Updating and monitoring the CRM system on an ongoing basis; preparing documentation to comply with legislative requirements in data management for our clients
- Managing general touchpoints and communication channels with clients of the team
- Acting as the first point of contact to clients; dealing promptly and efficiently with clients’ queries and engaging with other business units as required
- Participating in interdepartmental projects to identify best practice to enhance servicing our clients; facilitating deployment and communication of new applications to the team
- Preparing presentations for client meetings; auditing customer relationship management systems to ensure records and supporting documents are accurate & compliant in preparation of client meetings
- Preparing client reporting packages and analysis for client meetings
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong financial product knowledge. (Hedge, Mutual, Fund of Fund or Private Equity)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within fund accounting, financial reporting, custody, middle office or transfer agency.
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of client service
- Degree required
For a confidential discussion please call Mark on 086 301 922 or email your CV by pressing the apply button.
|Job Category||Featured Opportunities, Fund Services|
|Salary||50,000 - 55,000|