Associate Man Co/Funds Consultant
This is a unique opportunity for a high achieving fund accounting, trustee or audit professional who want to move out of day to day operation into a fast-paced client focused consulting position.
An International Consultancy Firm who specialise in operations, governance, risk and compliance within the funds and asset management space is currently looking for an audit or associate level professional from one of the top accountancy firms in Ireland to join their team as a result of significant business growth.
- Advising fund promoters on a wide range of compliance, operational and governance issues relevant to the establishment and operation of investment funds across all of the leading offshore centres.
- Reviewing fund documentation including prospectus, KIID and fund agreements
- Drafting fund documentation including Business Plan and Risk Management Process document
- Involved in the project management of the fund establishment and launch process
- Ensuring funds compliance with UCITS/AIFMD
- Monitoring regulatory developments impacting the funds industry
- Undertaking research across a wide range of investment fund topics as requested by Senior Consultants
- A minimum of four years’ experience in the finance/funds/investment management industry
- A degree plus a professional qualification (legal / accounting, ACCA, ACA / CFA), with a minimum of one years’ post qualification experience
- A detailed understanding of mutual/hedge fund operations
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- A commitment to on-going professional and personal development
For a confidential discussion please call Mark on 086 301 9222 or email your CV by pressing the apply button.
|Job Category||Fund Services, Management Company & Consulting|
|Salary||45,000 - 55,000 + Bonus|