AML & Financial Crime Team Associate
Unique opportunity to work for a global hedge fund service provider, that offers high quality training and career development opportunities.
The AML & Financial Crime Associate will provide support and assistance to the team Supervisor and Manager of the oversight of adherence to the Hedge Fund’s Financial Crime policies and procedures.
- Completing reviews of Customer Due Diligence (CDD) documentation and information relating to investors and their beneficial owners;
- Assisting in the CDD review and remediation of CDD for investors in transitioned Funds;
- Assisting in the process of file reviews and ongoing refreshing of CDD documentation and information by the Investor Services department;
- Reviewing and Assisting Investor Services personnel in complex and non-standard cases;
- Assisting in the ongoing review and development of the Investor Services Financial Crime policies;
- Assisting in the promotion of a strong and robust Financial Crime compliance culture;
- Attend and participate in team meetings;
- Work on Projects / Ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Third level qualification desirable.
- Minimum of 12 months experience within compliance, AML, investor service or financial crime.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Ability to work well within a team and with stakeholders
- Ability to show initiative and react quickly to change in priorities
- PC proficient
- Opportunity to Work with the Industries Top Professionals
- Opportunity for career advancement in a Multinational Company
- Full health insurance, life insurance, and access to pension scheme
- Further education reimbursement
- Generous holiday package
For a confidential discussion please call Dan on 083 161 7583 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Fund Services, Risk & Compliance|